All of our services are available to you whether or not you have health insurance. If you qualify for QUEST (Hawai'i State Medicaid Managed Care Plan,) we can help you and your family get enrolled in the program. If you do not qualify, you can be seen at any of our clinics for primary care, behavioral health, or dental care.
If your income is at or below the federal poverty guidelines, you may qualify for a discount on the cost of your medical care. In order to qualify for a discount, you must bring your verification of income with you to your appointment. This can be your:
- Most recent paycheck stub;
- Most recent welfare benefit statement;
- Most recent food stamp benefit statement;
- Most recent unemployment or workers comp benefit statement;
- Most recent tax return; or
- Any other document that will prove how much income you receive.
More information will be provided to you at your first appointment or you may call any one of our locations to speak with a patient service representative if you have any questions about this policy.